Monday, December 20, 2010

Wedding Invitation Search: Paper, Rock, Scissors

Jeff and I went to our first wedding invitations appointment today. It was at a place called "Paper, Rock, Scissors" in South Minneapolis.

We paged through a bunch of books of samples and picked out some of our favorites. I tend to like things with curly-cues or ivy, and Jeff also likes things that are relatively simple. We took pictures of some of the ones we were considering.  (Note that these are the sample colors, but ours will match our wedding colors. Also, the pics aren't great, since they came from my phone...)

In general, Jeff and I don't have really strong feelings about invitation details - whether we have a pouch or not or a ribbon or not, things like that. I'm not sure yet whether that will make things easier or harder.







No comments: