Friday, December 31, 2010

Painting for Christmas

Jeff, Tom, and Brian's Christmas present for my parents was to paint their room in the new house - including the attached bathroom and walk-in closet. It was definitely a great idea for a gift.

Before, the room was actually half-painted. The people before us must have had it hunter green, and then started painting it a more neutral color when they were trying to sell it. When my parents looked at the house, the paint job was in-progress - and not like one wall was done and another wasn't - one wall was just half painted.

So now that looks much better.


And now that the painting is done, my parents are able to put in the closet organization system they were planning on, and have their things all settled, which is really nice.

1 comment:

BroddyAdams said...

Hello there, I found your blog via Google while looking for a related topic, your site came up, it looks great. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
light pink bridesmaid dresses