Friday, March 18, 2011

Wedding Hair and Makeup Trials

Last Saturday, I went to Ivy Spa Club in Minneapolis to get my hair and makeup done. This is the same place and the same stylist and makeup artist that I'll have the day of my wedding - it was definitely a bit surreal to go through the process.

I really liked the way my hair turned out - it will basically be down with loose curls. I'll probably pull one side up a bit, and I'll have some kind of hair piece in.

I wasn't as happy with the make-up - I think it ended up being too pink for me, but it should be fairly easy to adjust.







Jeff also got a haircut while we were there. I think we'll have it a little longer than this at the wedding, but I do think it looks really good at this length!

Mom, the photographer for the day.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks to share these wedding hair and makeup tips.It's too informative.
Bridal Hair and Make up in CA

Unknown said...

Awesome article and also very helpful . i really enjoyed it , keep it up !