Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Prague – Day 8 – Wednesday, September 29

On Wednesday, I presented at the conference again. This time I had a morning presentation, focused on the global space economy section of The Space Report. The session was on all sorts of efforts to quantify the space economy, and was very interesting. People seemed to like my presentation, and The Space Report was mentioned in three of the first four presentations in the session (one of which was mine).

There was also an ISU reception, so we saw all of our ISU friends and had some hors d’eurves. After this, my plan was to stop back at the room for an hour and then head out to the Young Professionals Party, which was at a club near the hotel. Despite my good intentions, once I got back to my room and started to relax, I never make it back out. Instead, Jeff and I relaxed in the room and caught a few more episodes of “How I Met Your Mother” before falling asleep.

No comments: