Sunday, November 14, 2010

Thinking About Wedding Colors

One of the decisions Jeff and I have yet to finalize is what colors we want for our wedding. I've been gravitating towards yellow for a while. It's one of my favorite colors, it works well for spring, and I love that it's such a happy color and that it signifies friendship.

However, we need to pick some colors to complement it, and I've been thinking about maybe a deep purple or a gray, or maybe a blue - my ideas are sort of all over the place.





Anyway, I spent last weekend with Janet and Neera, who are also getting married this summer, and we went to Lowes to pick up some paint swatches to start thinking about color palettes. Now I've got lots of little color squares laying out at our house for Jeff and I to think about.

No comments: