Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Home for the Holidays!

Pol and I headed back to Minnesota on Wednesday, November 26th. We got in around noon and headed home to drop things off. For lunch we went out to Chili's so Pol could try some Mexican-American food (and so I could order the skillet queso that I was craving).

That evening we went over to Paul Colling's house. We played guitar hero - I feel like I'm always making crazy faces while we're playing.
Also, there was a Paul & Pol team, which was pretty funny. (Actually, I like to call them the Paul/Pol's - a pun which works much better when you say it than when you write it out, since their names aren't spelled the same.)
After hanging out at Paul's, we went with Mike and Paul over to Kevin's house. Then we headed over to a bar in North St. Paul for the annual unofficial all-year high school reunion. It was fun to see people - there were a few I hadn't seen in a long time.

After we left the bar, to complete a typical night in North St. Paul, we went out to Perkins. We had some good middle-of-the-night diner food, and then headed home.

No comments: