Friday, August 1, 2008

Penyafort

We just moved into a new residence for the month of August. There are some clear ways in which it is less nice than our previous accommodation - for example, there is no air conditioning. Also, it has communal bathrooms - so all the showers, toilets, and sinks are in one big room for the whole hallway. However, it is much closer to town, which is great - the view out my window is of actual Barcelona buildings Also, there are lots more shelves and drawers, and as an organization-lover, this is a big plus for me. It lets me put all my stuff away in its correct place and feel like I’m actually moved in. Overall, I actually prefer Penyafort (our new place) to Agora (our old place), though I may be the only one. I can get over inconvenient bathrooms, and I set up a fan - but I love being walking distance to cool parts of the city.

No comments: