Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving

I spent Thanksgiving weekend in Minnesota, and it was tons of fun! My aunt and uncle and cousins came over for Thanksgiving dinner, and we played games and watched football.

I also had the chance to hang out with my brother and his wife - Emily hosted a cookie-bake party, which was a ton of fun. Plus, now I have about 100 cookies at my house. :)

I had the chance to hang out with Annette and have a mini-Audrey Hepburn movie marathon. We watched 'Roman Holiday' and 'How to Steal a Million' - both awesome movies worthy of their own post.

I hung out with Paul Colling a couple of times - enjoyed the Friday-night happy hour at TGI Fridays, which includes $3 drafts and half-price appetizers. Not bad. I also started Paul on Battlestar Galactica, which somehow he has never seen! We got through the mini-series and two episodes of season one, but he's still got a ways to go.

As always, the weekend went by extremely quickly, but luckily Christmas break is coming soon - I'll be back in Minnesota three weeks from today!

No comments: