Monday, February 1, 2010

Happy Hour - Ping Pong Dim Sum

Last Thursday, I got together with a group of friends for happy hour at Ping Pong Dim Sum - a new restaurant in Penn Quarter. It was a really fun evening - lots of people were able to make it this week. My cousin, Liz, and Jeff's cousin, Sarah, both came and met each other for the first time. Stephanie & Arthur, Eric & Lindsey, Emma, Jaisha, Lewis, and others were all there too. I really meant to take pictures, but didn't get a chance. Next I'll really, really try to take pictures.

The happy hour at Ping Pong Dim Sum was really good. They have lots of fun signature cocktails, normally price around $10, available for only $5. I absolutely loved the Lychee and Roses Martini that I had, and enjoyed my Kumquat Mojito as well. Jeff seemed happy with his Lemongrass and lime drink - which looked really cool, since the glass was full of lemongrass. There were also a number of snacks - spring rolls, vegetable buns, and other fun things, offered at happy hour prices. Definitely a spot I'd go again!

No comments: