Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Ireland, here we come!

Exciting development from last week - Jeff and I booked a trip to Ireland with my brother and his wife. We'll fly into Dublin and stay for six days in a villa at a resort/spa about an hour outside town. We'll have a car, so I'm anticipating lots of day trips. I've been checking out online travel guides for itinerary ideas already - the Cliffs of Moher, the Ring of Kerry, Blarney Castle, etc.

If you're reading this and have ever been to Ireland, I'd love any recommendations on what to see/ where to go!

And, if you're interested in your own trip to Ireland, this deal on travelzoo really is incredible - it includes the airfare, villa (at the resort), and car rental. The trip requires a group of four to book together, but the base price per person (out of NYC) is only $600. It's a bit more expensive depending on your dates, departure city, etc., but still a pretty great deal!

No comments: