Friday, December 21, 2007

Craigslist Crazy

I'm still at home, enjoying my break and relaxing in Minnesota. The temperature was actually up in the 30's today, though we're due for a blizzard, so that should take care of that. One of my major activities today has been posting things on craigslist, already today I've gotten rid of two desks, a recliner, a TV, and two desk chairs. Pretty awesome.

Also, all of my grades are up on my school website, so I know my current GPA. I have a 3.79, which is not bad, though grad school grades are super-inflated, so it's not like undergrad. Well, that's all the news for today!

1 comment:

john winchester said...

Thank you so much for letting me express my feelings about your post. You write every blog post so well. Keep the hard work going and good luck. Hope to see such a beneficial post ahead too.Thanks again for sharing this with us and stay blessed