Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Back to High School

I went back to good old North High the other day to see the Choir Christmas Concert. Paul, Katie and I went together - we'd all been in Choir. It was pretty crazy. They have the same conductor that we had, and sang almost all songs that we'd sung while in choir. Every year at the choir concert they invite the alumni up on the stage to sing the Hallelujah Chorus along with the choir. Katie and I were both sopranos, so we stood next to each other - it's a fun song to sing, though the soprano part is higher than I remember... Katie actually ran into her best friend while she was on stage - Katie just got into town that yesterday and she didn't know her friend would be at the concert.

After the concert Paul and I wandered around the school a bit. Everyone who gets All-Conference in a sport gets their picture on the wall, and they don't take them down for many years. Paul, Katie and I are all still up on the wall. This is what they look like:

No comments: