Friday, November 2, 2007

Savannah Plan!

I'm really excited at the moment, because Janet, Neera and I have succeeded in booking a fun weekend trip from January. Since graduation, the three of us have been geographically dispersed - last year Janet was in San Francisco, Neera was in Chicago, and I was in Boston. This year Janet is in Boston, Neera's still in Chicago, and I'm in DC. Since this is the case, we decided to try to get together and go on a 'girl's weekend' trip each year. Last year we went on a cruise to the Bahamas. This year we're staying in a Bed and Breakfast in Savannah, GA.

I'm really excited for this trip. I've never stayed in a B&B and never been to Savannah. I think it will be a relaxing, cute weekend. We're going the third weekend in January, so it will be a nice break from the cold. The bed and breakfast we're staying in is called the Dresser Palmer House: http://www.dresserpalmerhouse.com/ and we'll have the John Wesley room: http://www.dresserpalmerhouse.com/wesley.html - it's got a working fire place and opens onto the front veranda! They have a "hearty breakfast" and a social hour from 5:30-7pm with wine and cheese. Should be fun!

No comments: